Friday, June 20, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
U.S. CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY REVOLUTION SECOND NATIONAL TELECONFERENCE SERIES!
The Conversation Continues!
Limited time remains, so register today. The first teleconference is June 25, 2008.
Join us as we introduce the AIA's Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Documents, special insurance considerations, and then provide one of the nation's first comparisons of the AIA's IPD Documents to the ConsensusDOCS 300 Standard Form of Tri-Party Agreement for Collaborative Project Delivery (ConsensusDOCS 300).
- An introduction to the American Institute of Architects (AIA) new, just released, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Documents, including the A195-2008 Owner-Contractor Agreement, the B195-2008 Owner Architect Agreement, the A295-2008 General Conditions Document, and the C195-2008 Single Purpose Entity Agreement
- Special insurance considerations related to the AIA IPD Documents
- A comparison of, and contrast between, AIA IPD Documents and the ConsensusDOCS 300
Registrants should fill their conference rooms (planners, owners, architects, engineers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers and their attorneys, risk managers, insurers, sureties, IT personnel, associations and trade groups) and be prepared to learn more about these innovative new agreements and important insurance considerations for your organization and the project while utilizing these instruments.
Forward this e-mail announcement to any interested person, company or organization!
REGISTER NOW or continue reading for a summary of each Teleconference session. You can also go to the CCR's Collaborative Construction Blog (CollaborativeConstruction.BlogSpot.com) for more detailed National Teleconference Series information, pricing, and registration.
AN INTRODUCTION TO THE AIA'S NEW, JUST RELEASED, INTEGRATED PROJECT DELIVERY (IPD) DOCUMENTS (1 1/2 hour)
($120.00/Session For Unlimited Employees)
Date: Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at Noon Eastern Daylight Time (Materials will be made available via GotoWebinar.com)
Join us for:
- An overview of the move towards Collaborative/Integrated Project Delivery/Contracts in the US
- The background on AIA's efforts related to the Integrated Project Delivery Guide (IPDG) and the new Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Documents
- An introduction to the AIA's Transitional IPD Documents
(A195-2008 Owner-Contractor Agreement, B195-2008 Owner-Architect Agreement, and the A295 General Conditions Document)
- An introduction to the AIA's Single Purpose Entity Agreement (C195-2008)
- An introduction to special insurance considerations arising under the AIA IPD Documents
This event features key insights from our knowledgeable panel of construction industry experts and individuals involved in the drafting of the AIA's Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Documents:
A ten-to fifteen minute period has been reserved at the end of each teleconferece for an interactive question and answer session.
Upcoming In This CCR Teleconference Series:
THE AIA'S INTEGRATED PROJECT DELIVERY (IPD) DOCUMENTS COMPARED AND CONTRASTED WITH THE CONSENSUSDOCS 300 STANDARD FORM OF TRI-PARTY AGREEMENT FOR COLLABORATIVE PROJECT DELIVERY (1 1/2 Hour)
($120.00/Session For Unlimited Employees)
Date: Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at Noon Eastern Daylight Time (Materials will be made available via GotoWebinar.com)
Join us to obtain one of the first, if not the first, side-by-side comparisons (both written and verbal) of the U.S. Construction Industry's first standard form contracts for collaborative or integrated project delivery:
- AIA IPD Transitional Documents (A195-2008, B195-2008 & A295)
- AIA IPD Single Purpose Entity Document (C195-2008)
- ConsensusDOCS 300 Standard Form of Tri-Party Agreement for Collaborative Project Delivery
This event features key insights from two pioneers in the collaborative construction revolution:
GO HERE to register for both teleconferences!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
BIMstorm: Build London Live is gaining strength and the host team located in UK, Netherlands and USA is already proving the value of international collaboration. Running in parallel with the 2nd London buildingSMART conference, their goal is to Make Design Happen for London in 48 hours.
Getting ready for the live collaboration from 24th June to 26th June, all of the preliminary information about the site on Greenwich Peninsula is now available online including a Google Maps interface, a Google Earth interface using the newly available Google Earth browser plugin, and an excellent video that shows the site context in some detail. A brief for the design work is also loaded to the site and this is being continuously developed.
You can register online for Build London Live and join others from UK, Finland, Norway, Netherlands, Japan, USA and Chile. But the team wants to encourage even more involvement! The host team will help individuals and small groups to find larger teams where necessary. Sponsors can also obtain information online.
Watch www.buildlondonlive.com for more information as it happens.
The Host Team for BIMstorm: Build London Live 2008 is AEC3 UK, Asite, CADVisual and Onuma working in close collaboration.
Collaborative Construction Resources, LLC (CCR) is working with Kimon Onuma, the pioneering architect from Los Angeles, and his company, Onuma Inc., to promote widespread use of collaborative agreements, BIM and lean construction methods throughout all phases of the building process. CCR provides on-line and in person consulting services to all stakeholders in the construction industry. For more information visit our Website: