Collaborative Construction offers a series of collaborative workshops related to IPD, BIM and lean processes. The list below reflects a few of the topics Collaborative Construction covers in those workshops. Typical workshops run a full day with a morning lecture and an afternoon of interactive team building exercises. Abbreviated versions of the collaborative workshop presentations listed below are presented online as part of the IPD Round Table series and many topics are now being explored in detail in the BUILT - BIM to FM section of the AUGIWorld Magazine each month.
If you or any of your collaborative partners are interested in having Collaborative Construction provide in-house training on the topics listed below or if you are interested in forming an integrated team or a strategic alliance of collaborative partners capable of delivering a particular scope of work on a specific project in an integrated environment please call. Meanwhile, please share information about Collaborative Construction's ability to provide these collaborative workshops with you colleagues.
- Introductory Session - What are the moving parts of IPD, BIM and Lean
- Integrated Agreements - What they are and how they work
- Project Delivery Models - What delivery models are most common and what works
- Trust Based Team Building - How to build effective integrated teams
- Strategic Alliance Contracts - What are they and how do they work
- ROI on IPD, BIM and Lean - If you aren't measuring it how can you manage it?
- Dispute Resolution - Adjust legal relationships outside the court room
- Collaborative Insurance - Mitigating and managing risk effectively
- IPD Incentive Programs - Reward collaborative & cooperative behavior
- Joining Agreements - Bringing suppliers, consultants and trade contractors on board
- Collaborative Workshops - What integrated teams and owners need to know
- IPD, BIM and Lean Consultants - What are the relevant skill sets?
- Introductory Session – Why Functional Digital Assets Matter
- What Owners Want – Decisions Accessing Valuable & Informative Data Systems
- Return on Innovation – What does IPD, BIM and lean really give owners?
- Owners Want it All – What kind of RFPs and RFQs help them get it all?
- Integrated Teams – How does an owner form and train integrated teams?
- Trust Based Relationships – Why do they matter and how do I build them?
- Laddered ADR – What it is, how it works and why it matters
- Cluster Teams – Integrating an entire scope of work
- Strategic Alliances – Forming integrated teams to pursue traditional work
James L. Salmon, Esq.
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Collaborative Construction Website
Sustainable Land Development International