Monday, January 23, 2012

Fracking Technology Evolving


Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!

With billions of barrels of oil trapped in shale formations around the world - not to mention trillions of cubic fee to natural gas - its no wonder the energy industry has developed innovative new ways to get at those trapped reserves.  The latest developments on the fracking front are detailed in the article linked below.

I am presenting at the Western Canadian Construction Superconference this week and I will be in contact with a lot of folks in the energy sector.  I will gather information on where these folks are with IPD, BIM and lean processes and report my findings. I anticipate there being some opportunities for advocates of these processes to positively influence the process and the environment.  Especially when it comes to water use and re-use.  I'll keep everyone posted.

New Fracking Techniques

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom
Collaborative Construction Website
Sustainable Land Development International

2 comments:

Diamond Blade said...

Nice work! Will be waiting for your update.I find it very interesting topic to be discussed. Thanks!

Driveway paving hornchurch said...

very informative article!!