Thursday, March 15, 2012

Liar Liar pants on fire!


My former boss in Wyoming, an old school lawyer who did everything by the book, added a footnote to a demand letter I wrote to an insurance company that had wrongfully denied our client's claim.  I nearly fell out of my chair when I read it it.  The footnote he penned read, "Liar liar pants of fire!"

I had used some euphemism for liar in the main text, but he wanted the insurance company - and their lawyers - to know, in no uncertain terms, the jig was up and we were going to hold them accountable.

Firms engaged in IPD and BIM washing, that is fudging the facts regarding their ability to operate in an IPD and BIM environment are being ferreted out these days by diligent owners and others in the built industry who are no longer accepting claims of competence at face value.

I'll write a separate post later today detailing my thoughts on how best to deal with this.

The BIM Blog - Liar Liar Pants on Fire



Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!
James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202

Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV

Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom
Collaborative Construction Website
Sustainable Land Development International

No comments: