Friday, February 22, 2013

The future of construction = BIM?




You don't say?  Hmm.  Wonder where I heard that one before?

I'll add two points to the excellent article linked below.  

1.  BIM will quickly emerge as the new standard of care in the built industry.

2.  Lenders, insurers and sureties will jump aboard the band wagon soon.

With those two caveats here's the link.


Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV


Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom


Collaborative Construction Website













3 comments:

Suzy Frame said...

Thanks so much for sharing this information! I have been looking into construction companies calgary and how they might be able to help me find more help with my construction! Can you tell me where i might be able to find more information for my husband about this?

Toby Crane said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I am so excited construction companies are successful.

wiring contractor in pune said...

This is like my fifth time stopping by your homepage. You should write more please, this information will help me and others. Try proof reading a couple of times before publishing. Keep writing though.