Monday, April 8, 2013

E Source Energy Manager Roundtable in Boulder, Colorado




As regular readers know I will be presenting at the Blue Book's AEC Tech Expo in Denver April 25.  In addition to presenting there on the 25th I have been invited to participate in Energy Managers' Round Table in Boulder, during that same time frame.  While I won't be able to attend all of the round table - it runs from April 23 to April 26 - I am looking forward to attending for part of the day on Friday, April 26.

E Source is a cutting edge company that helps clients develop and leverage a strategic understanding of their energy use.   Readers employed by or providing services to clients with large portfolios of facilities and infrastructure might want to reach out to E Source to learn more.

Meanwhile, I see the company has 7 open positions - a wonder in itself in this economy - in beautiful Boulder, Colorado.  Here's a link to the company's Career Page for those with an interest.

The events in Denver are rapidly approaching.  If you live in the Rocky Mountain Region I encourage you to sign up for the AEC Tech Expo and the collaborative workshops.  Fun will be had by all involved!


Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV


Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom


Collaborative Construction Website
No Silos Website















1 comment:

Wireless energy monitor entouch said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it,you're a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice day!