Monday, May 6, 2013

Board of Directors Member Available




After reading the story excerpted and linked below I couldn't help but offer my services to Apple.  And any other right-minded corporation out their looking for an experienced change champion and all around visionary to serve on their board of directors.


A report out today says Al Gore cashed out about half of his Apple stock options in January to the tune of $30 million and has at least $15 million more.  But that was his bonuses, that didn’t include his base pay. According to Reuters, during the height of the 2008 recession, Al Gore ‘only’ made $633,000 per year, or $127,000 per board meeting, since the board only met fives times that year. — However according to SEC filings, by 2010, his yearly compensation was back up to $1.3 million per year.
He's got you back!

If Al Gore's pontifications fetch the handsome sum of $126K per hour I figure mine ought to be worth at least a 10th of that per hour.  Built industry professionals who follow this blog know Al Gore and what he stands for.  I challenge corporations world wide to listen to my interview with Remontech on the Construction Industry Podcast and compare and contrast my vision with that of Al Gore and offer me a position on your Board of Directors if you find my vision at least as compelling as that offered by Al.

All interested corporations are encouraged to contact me with serious offers.  My contact information follows.  Let's see if what you know matters as much as who your are.  I doubt it does, but nothing ventured nothing gained!
 

Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV


Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom


Collaborative Construction Website
No Silos Website















No comments: