Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Jennifer Lanzetti Launches Cn3D Construction




My friend and long term member of Collaborative BIM Advocates Jennifer Lanzetti recently launched her own company, Cn3D Construction and I'm excited to share the news with readers of the blog.  I encourage you to visit her website and call her if you need a BIM enabled advocate with extensive construction experience on your team.  Jennifer has a wealth of experience in the built industry and her company offers a variety of BIM and IPD oriented services that will benefit any project.

Below is an excerpt from the new company website that describes Jennifer's back ground.  Good luck Jennifer!

Here is a link to Cn3D Construction's website.  I really like the clean crisp layout and the substantive content.  Great stuff.

My career in construction began in high school as a laborer. I thought to be so lucky to build and repair homes (and clean up a lot) rather than work at Taco Bell. Through the years I stayed in the trade, eventually working into commercial construction in 2004 on the owner’s side for a real estate development firm. As a project manager I oversaw the full scope of projects from the initial due diligence studies, financing, team selection, construction through sales and leasing. I remember the day we hired a construction manager. Two months later I noticed my job had lost its luster. It took me a few days to make the connection, our new construction manager took care of all the construction duties (aka- fun things). It was then that I realized the construction interval was the most exciting and challenging phase of the projects so I went back to college and received my Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management.  
I have managed safety programs and training, mastered scheduling for complex 4,000+ activity projects, controlled costs and coordinated MEPF on over 20 projects. In recent years I have turned over to the bright side- Building Information Modeling. Working with General Contractors, Subcontractors, Owners and Architects I assist teams in this vast, ever-improving BIM arena. I can’t always find my pen and I live in a BIM Cave (Computer Aided Virtual Environment), but I am good at bringing teams together for a common goal. BIM presents many opportunities and challenges but is nothing short of a paradigm shift for the industry that has far reaching social, cultural, contractual, cost and building performance implications. 


Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV


Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom


Collaborative Construction Website
No Silos Website















No comments: