- Value: Adherents recognize the true measure of value is the extent to which the value given exceeds the payment received.
- Influence: Adherents recognize influence exists and grows exponentially when the interests of others take precedence over their interests.
- Compensation: Adherents recognize earnings are determined by how many people we serve and well we serve them.
- Authenticity: Adherents, as stewards of the Golden Rule, promise authenticity and advocate a covenant to develop skills that support conduct compatible with the Golden Rule.
- Receptivity: Adherents recognize the key to effective giving is taking personal responsibility for being ready willing and able to receive gifts from the Creator.
James L. Salmon, Esq.
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV
Collaborative Construction Website
No Silos Website