Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Great Trip to Chicago And Headed to Toledo Tomorrow




Had a great trip to Chicago last week to present at the Revit Technology Conference North America where I ran into a number of great contacts including Susan Brattberg @globaletraining and Allan Partridge @NextArchtectur both out of Canada.  I saw dozens of others there and had a great turn out for the Legal Facing BIM lecture I gave.

From there I traveled to FitzGerald Architects in downtown Chicago and presented to a great group of contractors, designers and developers who were full of great questions.  Thanks to Thomas Fennell and Tim Blatner @Fitzarch for making that event a huge success.

Next up was the BIM & IPD Chicago Linked in group headed by David Ivey of HOK.  Mike Bordenaro of the BIM Education Coop served as my personal guide while I was in Chicago and talked me into a parking lot across the street from the big red building in the sky that houses HOK's Chicago office.  The group that meet at HOK's office was small but very engaged.  Great ideas were exchanged and we all look forward to working together on projects in the future.

Tomorrow I present for AGC of Northwest Ohio and TRACE in Toledo.  

Once I get settled in I intend to get some new material up on the Global e Training Website and begin to prepare for the joint meeting of the Canadian BIM Council and ACE BIM out of Edmonton this fall.  I hope to see all my Canadian friends there.  After that it looks like a trip to German, Ireland and the UK.

If anyone is interested in a BIM & IPD Workshop feel free to call.

James

Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV


Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom


Collaborative Construction Website
No Silos Website















No comments: