Saturday, December 20, 2014

Workshop in San Diego




As mentioned in an earlier post I'll be presenting in San Diego in January at the 5th Annual CPM Conference. I wanted to reach out to a wider audience regarding the trip to determine whether there are any companies in the area interested in hosting a low cost collaborative workshop while I am in town.  Workshop can be tailored to meet the needs of the host and attendees so let me know what you need.  

I arrive in San Diego on the morning of Friday, January 16, 2015 and I'm presenting in the afternoon on Saturday, January 17. Thus I'm free Friday afternoon or Saturday morning.  On the outside chance any of you are attending the NAHB International Builders Show in Las Vegas, I'll presenting on the topic ofForensic BIM to the Architectural Subcommittee at that event on January 20, 2015.

Anyone interested parties should shoot me an email.

Meanwhile, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Welcome to the Collaborative Revolution!

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV


Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom


Collaborative Construction Website
No Silos Website















No comments: