Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Case for the Brexit




Daniel Hannan delivers an amazing speech explaining why he is voting to exit the EU. As a MEP in Brussels his pitch is "Fire me!"

Oh how I wish we had a political class that even remotely resembled this man.


Welcome to the Golden Rule Alliance

James L. Salmon, Esq.
Collaborative Construction
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
Summary of Services and James L. Salmon's CV


Office 513-721-5672
Fax 513-562-4388
Cell 512-630-4446
JamesLSalmon@gmailcom












3 comments:

Andrew Abernathy said...

Well spoken and delivered. Would that our legislators understood the underlying truths of the speaker.

Pipa hdpe said...

Ahahaha..
So cool Sir..

Seo Tech said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Construction company in Thiruvalla